Wild For Men Body OilRegular price
HERE BY POPULAR DEMAND!
Introducing our NEW Skinned for Men Range!
Wild for Men is an alluring and seductively fragranced body oil that will send your senses into overdrive! Specifically formulated for quick absorption, Wild for Men will provide a non-greasy finish on all skin types. Warmly fragranced with bergamot, cedar wood, patchouli and musk.
- ALL OVER FACE & BODY MOISTURISER: A multipurpose, soothing, body oil that keeps your skin moisturised and healthy. Our lightweight formula spreads very easily, and only a small amount is needed to achieve full coverage.
- PRE & POST SHAVING OIL: Helps to prevent shaving rash and irritation. Hydrates and repairs skin, whilst nourishing stubble and shorter facial hair with a nourishing and non-greasy formula.
- AFTERSHAVE: Calms irritations and nicks, and helps skin to recover from the after effects of shaving
- BEARD OIL: Nourishes and tames unruly beards whilst conditioning dry skin and preventing flakiness and itchiness.
- TATTOO OIL: A truly versatile product that can also be applied to tattoos for added moisture and extra vibrancy.
SCENT: Bergamot, Cedar Wood, Patchouli + Musk
⦁ Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil | Apricot Kernel Oil: This oil is mild enough that you can use it daily. Rich in both vitamins A & E, it is non-irritant and soothing. Suited to all skin types including sensitive skin.
⦁ Persea Gratissima Oil | Avocado Oil: Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents, avocado oil helps skin to stay smooth, strong, and improves elasticity and skin tone.
⦁ Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil | Macadamia Oil: Macadamias are not only delicious to eat, but our skin happily soaks up the beneficial properties of this oil! Naturally hypoallergenic, macadamia oil is rich in naturally occurring vitamin E and is fantastic for dry and mature skins.
⦁ Tocopherol | Vitamin E: Full of antioxidants, this oil is busy fighting off the free radicals. That's fancy talk for 'it's great for anti-ageing'.
⦁ Fragrance: Seductively scented with bergamot, cedar wood, patchouli and musk.